I can’t even begin to say how excited I am that summer is around the corner. I absolutely love this season for a wide variety of reasons. First of all, every summer in some way feels like a new beginning. By this I mean it’s a new chance for vacations, relationships, friendships, and most importantly memories. Summer gives you that opportunity for change whether it’s adding some highlights to your hair for the beach or moving somewhere completely new for the summer, it gives you that opportunity to include do something different in your life.
I decided instead of writing a normal paragraph format of a blog today I would just write a bucket list of everything I hope to accomplish or a least give a try to this summer. I hope you enjoy the list and it inspires you to take advantage of this great time of year and use it to your full potential!
Summer Bucket List:
1. Go fishing
2. Foster/babysit a pet
3. Attend as many concerts as possible
4. Go on a Slip N Slide
5. Go camping (even if it’s in a backyard)
6. Get a perfect poolside hat (EG will make it how you want!)
7. Float on a river, pool, ocean, anything with water
8. Jump in a pool fully dressed
9. Childhood movie marathon
10. Fly a kite
11. Buy a lottery ticket
12. Make homemade popsicles (Pinterest has a ton of recipes)
13. Change at least ONE thing about you (It can be anything from your hair to your diet or even to your daily routine)
14. Make new friends, you can never have too many
15. Enter contests until you win!
16. Play Tennis
17. Splurge on a bikini you will always feel good in
18. Make homemade lollipops
19. Volunteer (Nothing makes your happier then helping others!)