This spring is all about going preppy, whether it is from J. Crew, Nordstrom, or Emma Graham, check out the latest styles and become a fashionista.
Layering bracelets and a watch is super trendy. The different colors catches people’s eyes and it adds a fun pop of color and style to any outfit.
Another fun statement to make this spring is to wear a bold print. You can pair it with a solid color shirt or vise versa. Adding prints and patterns in your closet is a fun way to spice up your outfit.
I have seen so many girls on campus wearing these gorgeous sheer blouses. There are many different ways you can wear these shirts, you can dress them up with a pair of slacks or pair it with a fun skirt for a night out. Try the Molly top from Emma Graham for a great take on this trend: http://emmagrahamdesigns.com/shop-our-favorites/molly.html
Pop of Color
Mixing bright colors together is the “in” thing this spring. This Emma Graham skirt is an example of adding your personality and style into your outfit.
Design Your Own Kristen: http://emmagrahamdesigns.com/design-your-own/kristen.html
I love to craft, ever since I have been a little girl, I have been painting on basically anything I can get my hands on. Last week was Big/Little week for my sorority and I crafted everything in sight. Below are some of the items that I crafted for my little; these are a few of my favorites.
These are wooden letters that I made for my little Erinn, they are covered in Lilly Pulitzer wrapping paper. I bought the letters at the local Michael’s craft store, and I had the wrapping paper. I then cut the wrapping paper to the size of the letters and mod podged the paper onto the wood. I think I will be making some for myself in the near future :)
This is another thing that I painted for my little. It was a wooden plaque that I found at Hobby Lobby for $2 and I had the paint in my room from other crafts. I painted a beach scene because she is from New Jersey and loves the ocean.
This is a banner that I made for recruitment. We hung this in the foyer of our house all week for all the potential new members to see. The sheet was purchased from Hobby Lobby and so were the paints. I then drew the letters and the bow on then painted in the lines.
As you can tell I love crafting, use these ideas to help with creating banners and fun accents for your Emma Graham Trunk shows! Happy Crafting!!
1. Fashion Icon: Rachel Zoe
2. Thing you are looking most forward to about being a Design Consultant: I look forward too bringing preppy, classic clothing to campus.
3. Favorite Emma Graham piece (new or old collections): MY favorite piece is the Jordan dress. The way that it fits is flattering and the colors are timeless.
4. Plans after Graduation?: I would really like to pursue my love for fashion and work in a big city with a well known company and become the next Rachel Zoe.
5. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday?: My favorite thing to do on a Saturday is go shopping, I love walking around the mall and looking at all the displays to see what each store has to offer for the season.
6. Dinner for 2 or party with 100? I would have to say party with 100. I love meeting new people and hanging out with my friends.
7. Heels or Flats? Definitely heels
8. Twitter or Facebook:? Facebook
9. 2012 New Year’s Resolution?: To worry less about the little things because in the end, everything works out.
10. What’s #1 on your Ipod Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist?: Come Back Song by Darius Rucker