1. Fashion Icon: Blake Lively
2. Thing you are looking most forward to about being a Design Consultant: I look forward to working with Emma Graham and sharing their adorable designs with girls from my school.
3. Favorite Emma Graham piece (new or old collections): My favorite Emma Graham piece is the Aimee dress. I just love the fit and flair style and how it can be worn for multiple occasions.
4. Plans after Graduation?: I would love to live in a big city where I can pursue a career in marketing and management.
5. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday?: My favorite thing to do on a Saturday, besides sleeping in, would be hiking the Cascades on a nice day and hanging out with my sorority sisters.
6. Dinner for 2 or party with 100? Definitely a party with 100. There are a lot more people to converse with and meet.
7. Heels or Flats? Heels
8. Twitter or Facebook:? Facebook
9. 2012 New Year’s Resolution?: Very generic, but to work out more and get in better shape, which is actually working.
10. What’s #1 on your Ipod Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist?: Summer Girl by Leighton Meester