1. Fashion Icon: Lauren Conrad (thowback, I know!) but really, I love how she can go from beachy-casual, to glam!
2. Thing you are looking most forward to about being a Design Consultant: Introducing Furman to the adorable designs of Emma Graham!
3. Favorite Emma Graham piece (new or old collections): Definitely the Mandy, I love the color and the bow in the back!
4. Plans after Graduation? I’m hoping to do something with PR or marketing, I’m also considering doing work for admissions at Furman…basically I have no idea, but hey, isn’t that what college is for?
5. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday? Furman football and tailgates!
6. Dinner for 2 or party with 100? Party with 100! The more the merrier!
7. Heels or Flats? Heels! I’m a shortie, I need all the height I can get!
8. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter.
9. 2012 New Year’s Resolution? Eat healthier and stay fit
10. What’s #1 on your IPod Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist? Red Wine, Mistakes, Mythology by Jack Johnson….puts me in a summer mood!