1. Fashion Icon: Carrie Underwood… She always looks beautiful whether she is in a classic piece or something off the runway.
2. Thing you are looking most forward to about being a Design Consultant: I am looking forward to introducing the Emma Graham brand to all my friends and seeing them actually wearing pieces from the trunk shows!
3. Favorite Emma Graham piece (new or old collections): My favorite dress is definitely the “Jenn” and my favorite skirt is the “Berkeley”.
4. Plans after Graduation? Hopefully my hard work will pay off and I will be headed off to medical school in Ohio or South Carolina.
5. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday? Tailgating for Clemson football or baseball games!
6. Dinner for 2 or party with 100? I think a party for 100 is definitely more me. I love getting dressed up and being able to socialize with tons of different people in one night.
7. Heels or Flats? I like both! If I have a busy day, definitely flats so I don’t get worn out or my feet won’t hurt. If I can though, I like to wear wedges or heels because they always make me feel sassy.
8. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter, Facebook gets too personal with too many people.
9. 2012 New Year’s Resolution? My New Year’s Resolution is to be more adventurous. I love traveling so I want to take more weekend trips to festivals and concerts. I also want to get back into marathon running shape and hopefully pick some races in cities I’ve never been to!
10. What’s #1 on your IPod Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist? Technically it’s Mariah Carey, but I am more of a country girl at heart!